An interactive, multilingual CareSlate for in-hospital use
A parent accessing NICU Knowledge from home
MetaMD will provide up to $10,000 of its nationally recognized Parent Education Programs - at no cost - to each of TWO nominated hospitals.
A word from last year's winner:
“The LoveMyNICU contest was a great way to bring our hospital and community together to help our babies and their families. The NICU Knowledge educational tablet and the 24/7 home access App have been great resource for our parents. The information is current and the tablet is very user friendly. I would recommend this program to every hospital.”
~ Courtney Thomson, Parent Educator, University of South Alabama Children's & Women's Hospital ~
Each winning hospital may elect to receive any combination of the following, valued up to $10,000:
- A three-year license to use MetaMD's nationally recognized NICU Knowledge™ parent education program, pre-loaded onto one computer tablet provided by MetaMD (a CareSlate™).
- The balance of the $10,000 value may be used as follows:
- To receive a one-year subscription to MetaMD's "Anywhere Access App" that enables parents and caregivers to access NICU Knowledge™ when away from the hospital, via their personal smart device (tablet or phone).
- Applied to the cost of a three-year subscription to our "Anywhere Access App" program.
- Applied to the cost of adding Newborn Knowledge™ and/or Facing an Early Delivery™ to your CareSlate™ .
To learn more about MetaMD's Parent Education Programs and Services,
NOTE: Prizes are awarded ONLY to hospitals in the U.S. and only in the form of eligible products/services. "Anywhere Access Apps" are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions covering the use of the App. See Contest Rules.